China, the world’s second-largest economy, has been facing a downturn for a while now. After COVID-19 hit its economy, it started facing economic challenges. The biggest spiral of trouble is China’s real estate industry, which has triggered the economy to slow down in the long run. Consumers are warily making decisions that lead to demand-supply misbalance. This misbalance has affected the economy as a whole, having a multiplier-down effect. The recent intervention and presence of China’s President Xi Jinping at the Central Bank of China sparked speculation about some economic measures being taken to reverse the slowdown.
- Australia Outlaws Expendable Vape Imports From January 2024
- Metaverse and Role of Artificial Intelligence in Metaverse Technology
- Justice V.R. Krishna Iyer is upshot of social and cultural milieu of Kerala: Justice PS Narsimha at 9th VRKI Memorial law lecture.
- Supreme Court orders to carry out last rites of claimed bodies.
- BABYMONSTER’s ‘BATTER UP’ Breaks YouTube Record, Tops Global Music Charts
- Confirmed Release date for One Piece anime’s Egghead Arc
- IPL 2024 Retention Update: Teams Make Bold Moves Ahead of Auction
- Delegates from the EU and Arab Nations convene for extended peace in Gaza