Lava, recently launched a new 5G smartphone on 2nd November 2023. It is the cheapest smartphone of LAVA that is 5G and comes with a ring light.
Lava is an multinational technology company that manufactures smartphones, laptops, computer hardware and consumer electronics. It has recently gain some growth. Recently it launched so many devices that include smartphone, laptops and other electronics.
It’s latest device is a smartphone that is named LAVA Blaze2. It is based on the latest technology and it also support 5G bands.
The base variant of 4GB + 64GB is of 9999RS and other variant 6GB + 128GB is unknown at this time.
The smartphone comes with a glass back and available in three colour : Glass black, Glass blue, Glass lavender.
It can be purchased from 9th of November and onwards on Lava’s website, Amazon and other retail store.
Features Of LAVA Blaze2 5G :-
- Display– LAVA Blaze2 5G comes with a punch hole display, that support a refresh rate of 90HZ. The size of the display is 6.5” inches. It comes with a HD+ Resolution(1600*720). The Aspect ration of 20:9.
- Camera – LAVA Blaze2 5G comes with a setup of 50MP primary and 8MP Front Camera. You can record 2K videos from the smartphone. It also has some multiple camera modes- Slow motion, Timelapse, UHD, Gif, Beauty, HDR, Portrait, AI etc.
- Battery – LAVA Blaze2 5G provide a 5000MAH battery and it support 18W fast charging. It take 128 mintues to charge t to full, It provide us a 450 Hours when it is on standby mode.
- Connectivity– LAVA Blaze2 5G is a 5G phone so it support 5G and 4G bands also. You can use 2 sim card in it. You can use both sim cards on 5G at same time. There is a type-c port for charging and also a 3.5mm head phone jack is available.
- Colour option– you get three colour option- Glass blue, Glass black and glass lavender.
- Processer– LAVA Blaze2 5G comes with a Media Tek Dimensity 6020 Octa-Core Processer.
- Storage– It comes with 2 setup us memory- 4GB+64GB and 6GB+128GB. You can expand up to 1TB.
- Security– it has a fingerprint sensor. Face lock can also be set on the device.
- Other Features– it has a ring light on it’s back that works as a notification light. It weight 203g. it has auto call recording function. It runs on android13.
Last Year Launched Lava Blaze :-
Last year lava launched Lava Blaze 5G. It comes with a 6.5” inch display with a HD+ IPS Display. It has a battery of 5000 MAH that support 15W fast Charging.it runs on android 12. It has a 50 MP primary and 2 Mp front camera.
Recently launched 5G Smartphones with Prices-
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 13 Pro max – 22999 INR
- Motorola Edge 40 neo- 22999 INR
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 13 Pro Plus- 21990 INR
- Samsung Galaxy S21 FE 5G- 31999 INR
- One plus Nord CE 3 5G- 25178 INR
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 14 Pro max – 29990 INR
- Vivo T2 Pro 5G – 23999 INR
- One Plus Nord CE 3 Lite 5G- 19853 INR
- Realme Gt 5 Pro 5G- 59990 INR
( All the data of there smartphones Prices are taken from “ Smartprix.com “ )