MP CM Shivraj Singh Chouhan’s brother, Narendra Chouhan talks about Assembly elections on Friday. He opened up on the prospects of ruling BJP in the single-phased Assembly elections, which are underway in the state. Reports, Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh.
He was optimistic about the BJP for returning to the hustings in Madhya Pradesh with a majority of considerable size. A poll was to be conducted for 230 Assembly seats in the State. Before the start of polling, Narendra Chouhan, brother of MP CM Shivraj Singh Chouhan said to the reporters,” All the arrangements are in place and people are waiting eagerly to cast their votes. People will first vote and then proceed to their respective workplaces. The BJP is on furtherance the government with a large predominance”.
MP CM Shivraj Singh Chouhan seeks to retain power in the state for a longer period of time:
- Voting for Madhya Pradesh Assembly seats began at 7:00 am on Friday. The total no.of seats is 230.
- The voters can cast their respective votes till 6:00 pm with the exception of Bihar, Lanji, and Parswara. Assembly seats of Balaghat district and some booths in Mandala and Dindori districts where polling will be detained by 3:00 pm.
- While Congress is determined to eject the government formed by Shivraj Singh Chouhan, the BJP government is aspiring to retain its power in the state. BJP has ruled over for almost 18 of 20 years.
- Near about 42000 polling stations have adapted the method of Webcasting.
- The security during the poll have been increased vigorously. Around 700 companies of the Central forces along with two lakh police personnel of the State have been deployed for this purpose.
- The electoral fate of over 2500 candidates will be decided by this election.
- Practically 5.59 crore voters are permitted to exercise their sanction. The charter comprise of 2.87 crore male and 2.71 crore women.
- The polls for the coming six month prior to Lok Sabha polls are consequential for both BJP and Congress for multiple reasons.
- The BJP are evident to adapt for ” collective leadership” and has not projected Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan as its clear choice for the Chief Ministerial post but there is no such ambivalence in the Congress with Kanak Nath as its clear choice for the post.
- The main reason for the BJP banking on collective leadership is apprehend ” fatigue factor with Shivraj Singh Chouhan as government.
- Never the less Shivraj Singh Chouhan might not be personally facing anti- presidential officiency, certain reports states cacoethes for change among different sectios of communities.
While BJP is all set to use PM Narendra Modi’s population for votes, Congress leaders raises big election issues. Congress scores an astounding victory in Karnataka Polls. In accordance with that, BJP makes static adjustments to its publicity strategies.
A trickle of BJP’s candidates are in their seventies. Along with which the party have cope with three Union Ministers, four MPs and one national general secretary. They are seen as Chief Ministerial Candidates.
The party pins high hopes on the popularity of Prime Minister Narendra Modi. PM Modi sets out addressed rallies in the state and eaŕmark on Congress. In response to which congress leaders have made an attempt to elevate’ Corruption’, ‘Unemployment ‘ price rises’, and ‘ problems of farmers as a considerable election issue.BJP have ruled in the state since 2003. excluding a particular period of nearly 15 months in connecting on either.