PM Narendra Modi touched upon a host of development measures taken by his government to punctuate the changes and said the people will break all walls to support the Bharatiya Janata Party in the 2024 Lok Sabha choices, while delivering the ending address of the 21st Hindustan Times Leadership Summit in New Delhi on Saturday.
Modi was pertaining to the theme of the event-‘ Beyond walls’- and said it has given a clear suggestion that in the 2024 general elections, people will support the ruling BJP” breaking all walls”.
HTLS 2023 highlights to know about PM Narendra Modi’s speech:
1. PM Modi said India has smashed walls – real perceived and inflated – over the past decade to bolster the tone- confidence of Indians and put the nation forcefully on the path to becoming an advanced nation by 2047.
2. Modi also spoke about his government’s gospel in eradicating poverty, the expansion of the middle class, and the righteous cycle between pulling people out of neediness and boosting the inflows of the salaried.
3. He also said dynastic rule and nepotism had been the” real hedge” for India and with his government bringing about a change and in the once many times, the common person feels empowered and encouraged.
4. Moreover he said that, from the poorest of the poor to the richest investors believe that this is India’s time.The tone- belief of every Indian is our greatest strength and can help us surpass any hedge. PM Modi believes that in 2047, when HT Leadership peak happens again, the theme will be- “DEVELOPED NATION, WHAT NEXT?”
Modi pertained to the major touchdown on the Moon, the successful G20 Summit, the smash in mobile manufacturing and digital deals and the strides taken by the incipiency sector.
5. In his 40- nanosecond speech, Modi said India and Indians faced a slew of walls for a long time after being attacked, and were also bound by long ages of slavery.
6. Modi said these fetters assured that India did n’t progress commensurably with its capabilities. One of the big hedges was an internal hedge. Some walls were real, other walls were perceived, and some walls were inflated. Since 2014, India has been working forward to break these walls. We’ve formerly surpassed numerous and moment, we’re marching forward after breaking free of all impediment, he added. And India won’t stop atthis.sitaron ke aage jahan aur bhi hain( beyond the stars, there lie new worlds).
7. The PM also gave the example of the Swachh Bharat Mission and reminded that when he had spoken on the issue from the ramparts of the Red Fort, it was against the prestige of his position to allow people to talk on issues like toilets and aseptic pads.
8. Citing data, Modi said the number of those filing income duty returns has nearly doubled in 2023 to7.5 crore in 10 times.
9. Modi said the length of roadways being erected daily has risen to 30 km from 12 km, while the number of functional airfields has further than doubled to nearly 150 from 70. He further said that his government has doubled the number of railway tracks to 40,000 km, whereas till 2014 only 20,000 km of work was done.
10. Speaking on Jammu and Kashmir, Modi said a lot of fear- mongering used to be done about the impact of Composition 370 junking but his government opened the doors by removing this, development and peace should be established in Jammu and Kashmir.Terrorism is ending there and tourism rising, Modi said, italicising that his government has committed to the region reaching new heights of development.
Lal Chowk has shown How JAMMU & KASHMIR is changing at the moment, TERRORISM is coming to an end in the union territory and tourism is growing continuously. He also added that they are committed to taking JAMMU AND KASHMIR to great heights.