Changing weather effects our daily life directly and indirectly. Sometime we notice those changes and sometime we don’t. There are both Bad and Good effect come along with the weather changing.
Weather effect everyone and everything. It effects Humans, Animals and Plants. It effects our daily life also. In some fields it also effects our job like any kind of field job we are talking about specially farmer. Among all the people a Farmer feels so much change because of the weather changing Because almost al of his work are related to the field(Open area).
Effects of changing weather:-
We change our clothing style and also clothes according to weather. Our food is also effected because of the weather. We could only had some seasonable fruits in a specific season but with the help of science we are now able to have almost all the fruit and vegetable at any season we want. Weather also effects our outside activities.
Most of the people assume weather changing is just a change in temperature but scientists, they have linked climate change with extreme weather conditions that includes floods and droughts, wildfires, lighting strikes and changes in the jet streams that circle the earth.
One of the bad effect of changing weather is FLU and COLD. It is a very common thing when we enter in a new season, that indicates a weather change. Almost everyone go through it. It is a very painful thing we don’t want to work and also our whole body starts to feel pain and we have to go through this suffering for 2-3 days.
Present Situation in India :-
As of now a days Dengue is spreading through the whole country. And changing weather will make it more bad. So we should take care of ourselves to prevent any kind of diseases.
Recently a virus was found in south india. It was named “NIPAH VIRUS”. WHO have also considered it. So to prevent all this and live a good healthy life it is important to take care of yourself.
Symptoms of Cold and FLU :-
- A hacking, dry cough
- Moderate to high fever
- Sore throat
- Severe Body aches
- Stuffy and running nose
- Sarve fatigue
- Nausea and vomiting
Tips to Prevent Cold and Flu :-
- Wash Your Hand Frequently- We should wash our hand after and also before eating and after going washroom. It clean our hand and stop spreading any type of bacteria.
- Have a good Gut- 80% of our immune system lies on our gut. There is also the bacteria to prevent Cold and Flu so having a good gut can help us prevent Cold and Flu.
- Reduce Sugar and Alcohol Consumption- These two things are harmful to our body in many ways so we should try to avoid them as much as we can.
- Reduce Your Stress- There are many ways to reduce your stress. Stress also effect our digestive system and effect our food. So we should not have any kind of stress.
- Get a good sleep- Have a great nap can help us clean our mind and a good mental health.
- Exercise- We should exercise on daily basis. It is beneficial to both our mental and physical health.
- Support your Inflammatory Response- Curcumin is a compound that is found in turmic. We should have a balance amount of it.
- Have pure water- it is the most consumed by us. So we should make sure to have water from a good source.
- Support your immune system- Ypu should have the things that improve your immunity.
- Have good amount of vitamin C- It helps WBC to fight with virus in our body.